Sunday, January 17, 2010

My first sunday in texas


well here I am my on blog. Well last sunday we were going to church but then we realized that we got there two hours early so we went to a Pentecostal church
We were in the parking lot of the church and me and Shiloh were not expecting a loud church with rock and roll and screaming ladies. We were pretty much expecting
quiet so we went inside the doors and the first thing i saw was people raising their hands in the air screaming we heard drums and rock and roll.
it was weird. so we sat and watched. after the song this guy talked about Johna and called Joahna a Jive Turkey.
Then almost after church everyone started heading up to the pulpit and we saw this lady who felt so spiritual that she fainted.
I wanted to laugh but did not want to be rude. After the Pentecostal church we went to the lds church, then after that we went to a catholic church
it was a long day of church. I was pretty tired and wanted to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi princess Savannah,
    I am so excited to see you have your own blog! I am also impressed you went to 3 churches in one afternoon that is true endurance. There are so many great cultures in our little country, it makes happy to hear you are experiencing some of that. There are many ways to live and love.
    I love you & can’t wait to give you a big hug!
    Aunt Melly

    ReplyDelete