Thursday, March 11, 2010

SNAKES!

Well a couple of weeks ago on Sunday we decided to go on a walk. When we were about to sit down on our walk dad and mom and shiloh called me so when I came dad said that there was a snake and then I said where and dad said I think its poison because its skin color was Orange black Orange black and then I said I dare you to grab a stick and push the snake onto land. At first dad didn't want too, but then dad grabbed a thick stick and quickly push the snake on land and then the snake got really mad, then it started to hiss at me and dad and mom and shiloh so I got a Little close to the snake and then it started to hiss at me so then we were really scared.

2 comments:

  1. Savannah I love your post's. And I love you!! You are a brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having your dad as a brother never gave me a chance to like snakes. He would chase me around the yard with them and tell me he put them in my bed, don't know if he really did but you can imagine I the thought of a snake being in my bed or room was quite unsettling.

    I love you and it was so fun to see your smiling face on Skype today. Miss you

    ReplyDelete